Arriving by car
Kistefos is located about an hour's drive from both Oslo and Drammen. Due to construction work in the south, we recommend driving in from the north, via the E16 and Samsmoveien. Follow the signs to Kistefos.
Catch a train to Hønefoss and/or hop on one of the local buses. The bus stops at Kistefos are called Kistefossvegen and Bergermoen. It's about 1 km to walk from the bus stops and to Kistefos.
Where to find us
Kistefos, Samsmoveien, 41N-3520 Jevnaker, Norway Telephone: +47 61 31 03 83E, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 May - 11 Oct
- The Twist, art exhibitions, industrial museum, café and museumshop are open during season. The sculpture park is available all year.
- Opening hours during season:
- Tuesday to Sunday 11 - 17
- July: Monday to Sunday 11 - 17
- Adults 150,-
- Children (up to and including 16) Free
- Seniors/Students 120,-
- Groups 120,-
- Season ticket Adult 450,-
- Season ticket Senior/Student 350,-
- Area ticket outside opening hours/season 90,-
Sculptor park of international standing
The scenic sculpture park has an impressive collection of works by internationally renowned contemporary artists including Anish Kapoor, Jeppe Hein, Tony Cragg, Olafur Eliasson, Fernando Bottero and Elmgreen & Dragset. The sculpture park focus is sight specific and international contemporary works of art.