Opening hours and prices
The 2020 season opens May 24 to October 11 with new art exhibitions in both The Twist and Nybruket Gallery, as well as new sculptures. During the season our industrial museum, museum shop and café will be open as well.
While we wait for the season to start, you are welcome to take a stroll in the sculpture park, which is available year-round. Note that some of the sculptures that involve water are turned off during winter.
Opening hours during the season
Tuesday to Sunday: 11 - 17
In July: Monday to Sunday: 11 - 17
Tickets can be purchased at the entrances, in one of the ticket machines or by Vipps.
- Adults 150,-
- Children (up to and including 16) Free
- Seniors/Students 120,-
- Groups 120,-
- Season ticket Adult 450,-
- Season ticket Senior/Student 350,-
- Area ticket outside opening hours/season 90,-
Kistefos offers several different types of tours:
- "A little bit of everything": Includes the history of the place, the sculpture park and the art (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
- The sculpture park, with 6 highlights (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
- This year's art exhibition in The Twist (attendance at The Twist, entrance to the south, see map at the parking lot)
- The Twist, building, and architecture (attendance at The Twist, entrance to the south, see map at parking space)
- Industrial Museum and Tresliperiet (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
The tours take approximately 45 min - remember to calculate time to go to the meeting place, about 10 min from the parking lot.
Prices for groups, with a minimum of 10 pers: between 11-17: 195, - NOK per person. Prices include ticket and guide. We also have dining options.
Group bookings must be pre-booked. Inquiries and reservations can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or + 47 61 31 03 83.