Opening hours and prices
The 2022 season lasts from 30th April to 16th October
Tue - Sun: 10 - 17
Extended opening hours, July and August:
Mon: 10 - 17
Thur: 10 - 20
The sculpture park is always available, even outside the regular season and opening hours. Note that some of the sculptures may have been turned off or wrapped outside the regular season and opening hours.
Area ticket outside opening hours/season 100,-
- Adults, 180,-
- Children (up to and including 16), Free
- Young (17 to 25), 150,-
- Senior (above 67), 150,-
- Kistefos Member Adult, 500,-
- Kistefos Member YOUNG (up to 25), 400,-
- Kistefos Member Senior (above 67), 400,-
Tickets can be pre-ordered online, or purchased at one of the entrances upon arrival.
Kistefos is a cashless museum, payment methods are Vipps and cards.
Kistefos offers several carefully curated guided tours:
• Best of Kistefos: History, sculpture park and art. This tour is suited for those who visit Kistefos for the first time
• Sculpture park: Selected highlights
• The Twist: Art and architecture
• Group rate: 150 NOK per person (minimum 10 people)
• Guided Tour: 2000 NOK + entrance ticket (no discount on multiple bookings)
Tour Operators receive a 10 % discount on entrance tickets. Free entrance for drivers and tour guides accompanying their group.
Group bookings must be pre-booked. Inquiries and reservations can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or + 47 61 31 03 83.