Opening hours and prices
Kistefos is open from 23 May to 17 October
23 May to 17 October:
Tuesday: 10 - 17
Wednesday: 10 - 17
Thursday: 10 - 20
Friday: 10 - 17
Saturday: 10 - 17
Sunday: 10 - 17
- Adults, 180,-
- Children (up to and including 16), Free
- Seniors/Students, 150,-
- Kistefos Member Adult, 500,-
- Kistefos Member YOUNG (up to 25), 400,-
- Kistefos Member Senior, 400,-
Tickets can be purchased at the entrances, in one of the ticket machines, or by Vipps.
The sculpture park is always available to those who want to take a walk in inspiring surroundings. Note that some of the sculptures may have been turned off or wrapped outside the regular season and opening hours.
- Area ticket outside opening hours/season 100,-
Take the bus
Vy has set up an express bus Oslo - Jevnaker - Oslo.
The bus runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the period 27 August to 3 October. Buy your ticket here.
Kistefos offers several carefully curated guided tours:
• Best of Kistefos: History, sculpture park and art. This tour is suited for those who visit Kistefos for the first time
• Sculpture park: Selected highlights
• The Twist: Art and architecture
• Group rate: 150 NOK per person (minimum 10 people)
• Guided Tour: 2000 NOK + entrance ticket (no discount on multiple bookings)
Tour Operators receive a 10 % discount on entrance tickets. Free entrance for drivers and tour guides accompanying their group.
Group bookings must be pre-booked. Inquiries and reservations can be directed to email@example.com or + 47 61 31 03 83.