Opening hours and prices
Opening hours during 2020 season:
Kistefos is open May 24th to October 11th, Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 to 17.
In addition, we are open on the weekends from October 17th to December 13th: Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 16.
Tickets can be purchased at the entrances, in one of the ticket machines, or by Vipps.
- Adults 150,-
- Children (up to and including 16) Free
- Seniors/Students 120,-
- Groups 120,-
- Season ticket Adult 450,-
- Season ticket Senior/Student 350,-
- Area ticket outside opening hours/season 90,-
Kistefos offers several different types of tours:
- 'A little bit of everything': Includes the history of the place, the sculpture park and the art (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
- 'The sculpture park', with 6 highlights (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
- 'The Twist, art, and architecture' (attendance at The Twist, and sculpture number 42, see map at the parking lot)
- 'Industrial Museum and the Wood Pulp Mill' (attendance at the cafe, see map at the parking lot)
The tours take approximately 45 min - remember to calculate time to go to the meeting place, about 10 min from the parking lot.
Prices for groups, with a minimum of 10 pers: between 10 - 17: 195, - NOK per person. Prices include ticket and guide. We also have dining options.